Thrissur: An electric scooter caught on fire while charging in Mala Puthanchira, Thrissur, igniting a nearby car as well. The incident occurred at the residence of Ambukan Sebastian.
Last night, around 11 p.m., the family came outside upon hearing a noise. The fire extended from the scooter to the car and subsequently reached the windows of the house. The windows have suffered severe damage from the fire.
Then, the Mala Fire Force arrived and successfully extinguished the fire. As the fire continued to spread, the family evacuated the premises, narrowly preventing a major disaster.