New Delhi: The grand auspicious event of foundation laying ceremony of Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be held tomorrow, an event that will be celebrated with much rejoice and enthusiasm.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of the grand temple. He will spend about 3-4 hours for the historic event. Apart from 4 key dignitaries, over 170 guests have been invited for the groundbreaking.
Here’s the full schedule of PM Modi on groundbreaking day:
- PM Modi will leave from New Delhi at around 9.30 am and arrive at Lucknow airport at around 10.30 am.
- Then in a chopper will head to Ayodhya. By 11.30 he will land in Ayodhya’s Saket colony.
- PM Modi will offer prayers at Hanuman Garhi at about 11.40 am.
- By 12 pm, he is expected to reach Ramjanmabhoomi where he will offer prayers at Ram Lalla. For about 15 minutes, he will indulge in Tree plantation programme in the premises of the Ram Mandir.
- At 12:30 pm, the bhoomi pujan will begin when PM Modi will lay the foundation stone. He will lay the stone at around 12:40 pm.
- Following this, PM Modi will meet Swami Nrityagopal Das and other members of the Ram Janmabhoomi trust at around 1:10 pm.
- PM Modi will head back to Lucknow airport at around 2.30 pm.