Karachi: According to reports from Pakistan, at least six people have died and many others been hospitalised after being exposed to poisonous gas in Karachi.
Pakistan media claims that the gas was leaked while offloading material from a cargo ship.
Investigation is underway. Some agencies claim that it was a vegetable container that emanated the poisonous gas while others said that chemicals were being offloaded the ship.
As per The News International, several victims who were hospitalised have complained of respiratory problems. The materials were being unloaded from the cargo ship in the Kemari port area on Sunday night.